top of page

Mysite Group

Public·292 members
Ksenia Gonchar
Ksenia Gonchar

It's been a tumultuous journey recently. After five years of blissful harmony, my partner and I found ourselves at odds for the first time, teetering on the brink of destruction. A year ago, our move to Coquitlam seemed to unravel everything we'd built together. Frustrated and desperate for solutions, we turned to marriage counseling in Coquitlam https://lotustherapy.ca/couples-counselling-coquitlam/, hoping to salvage what remained of our relationship. With the guidance of our therapist, we've navigated through our differences and emerged stronger than ever. Our marriage, once hanging by a thread, is now fortified with a newfound depth of love and understanding, and all the hurdles we faced have been overcome.

Reading your story resonates deeply with me. It's a reminder of the fragility of relationships and the strength it takes to overcome challenges together. Seeking help through marriage counseling is a courageous step, and I'm glad to hear that it brought you and your partner closer. It's inspiring to see how you've emerged from this tumultuous journey with a stronger bond and deeper love. Your story reinforces the importance of communication, resilience, and seeking support when needed in relationships.

Me gusta

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• kingswaypilates
  • Ojasvi Jain
    Ojasvi Jain
  • Adhvika Gour
    Adhvika Gour
  • ambla bulanns
    ambla bulanns
  • PhuongLien NhaSuong
    PhuongLien NhaSuong
bottom of page